Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Top 200 Achievements

First and foremost allow me to start by saying that although I have achieved many things in my life, it simply does not reach 200. So I am not even half way there yet but really give me a break...

1. Taking my first step as a baby - there are many people who are unable to walk.
2. Saying my first words
3. Deputy Head Girl in standard 5
4. 2nd place for the top 10 students in standard 5
5. Passing standard 5
6. Being accepted at Parow High School
7. Award for Mathematics & Science and Technology
8. Passing Matric
9. Graduating from High School
10.My First Bike ride without falling
11.My First set of rollerblades - I mastered the art of it
12.Being able to read and write - many people are unable to do this
13.Cracking the technique of working on a PC
14.Awarded a certificate in First Aid
15.Passing First Year of Tertiary education
16.Passing Second Year of Tertiary education
17.Passing Third Year of Tertiary education
18.Being accepted to study my BTech
19.Receiving my Learners
20.Receiving my License
21.Learning the art of using a Mac
22.Using Twitter
23.Joing Facebook
24.Worked at a well known publication company
25.Discovering my voice and using it to inform and to empower
26.Learning the art of being a good leader - Project Management
27.Being able to make strategic decisions
28.Making my own chocolate
29.Arranging my very first event - My own 21st
30.My First Car
31.Joining the gym
32.Reading more and watching less television - accomplished
33.Planning my short term and long term goals
34.Finishing the Project Management assignment on Time
35.Having the opportunity to travel

2 comments:

  1. Making chocolate... can you please make some for us.
    Don't worry Donna I was only able to come up with 100 achievements.
    P.s I loved rollerblading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love travelling :) It is definately an achievement to come 2nd place in top 10 on standard 5 :)

    ReplyDelete