Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feeling the pressure

I am sure that the entire BTech class can agree with me, that the last week of last semester was the most stressful time of our lives. Some of us arrived at tech at 7am in the morning to get a fresh start and others left at 9pm at night. It was a crazy time because it simply felt as if the Project Management Assignment and the second year students drained every last drop of energy we had.

Personally I have never experienced so many challenges and stress while dealing with one task and felt so mentally and physically exhausted. Many negatives could be said about the assignment but allow me to focus on the positive as well. The Project Management assignment has taught to have a huge amount of patience, to delegate, take control and find a solution to every problem. It has indeed build character and I can truly say that the experience is one that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I landed up in E.R the Saturday due to high stress levels- true story!
    But I was very pleased that I was able to meet the deadline- glad that is out of the way.
    The project management assignment was indeed a challenge and a memorable experience.

    ReplyDelete