Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We all make Mistakes

I am sure that all of us can agree on this - that indeed we all make mistakes, sometimes it is a lesson well learned and sometimes we face regret. But the reality is that it is okay to make mistakes, the world is not going to end and everything happens for a reason.

Sometimes we say hurtful things and wish we could take it back, we break someone's heart or we simply let the family crystal slip and shatter to pieces, these are all mistakes and are irreversible. All we can do is look to the future and learn a valid lesson.

As a young women, I sometimes find it so frustrating and irritating that my parents scream and yell when I have mistake...I mean HELLO - Don't act like you never made a mistake in your life before? I always ask myself why they do that..

My point is that no one is perfect and we live in and unperfect world where everyone does not think or behaviour in the same way. We are unique and have our own way of doing things.

Yes...we make mistakes - but should we be reminded about them forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment