Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The significance of dreams


Have you ever woken up feeling extremely happy or sad due to a particular dream. Well just this morning I awake from a really frightening dream and believe it or not guys it had me in total tears and all of a sudden I felt this wave of confussion, not knowing if it true or not and not knowing what to say or do. So I sat down, calmed myself and realised that it was all a big dream and I sighed with relief.

So do our dreams have a significant meaning? or can it be due to an overworked brain? Well wheather we are conscious or not all of us dream and most of the time we do not remember them. Yet dreams often contain important information, casting light on events that has happend in our lives or what is happening and providing insight into the future.

Sounds really scary to me as I don't want to know my future because it may create a different perception of life.

So do we just forget about our dreams even though the memory is so distinct or do we search for a hidden meaning?

How do you perceive your dreams?

2 comments:

  1. I believe that dreams usually portray our fears, wants and desires. I enjoy dreaming and most of the time I am able to remember every single detail if the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe our dreams convey a message we are unclear about. Yes, dreams can also be of events or thoughts that happened through the day but sometimes there is a deeper message.

    ReplyDelete