Friday, April 9, 2010

Flash Forward

I'm sure by now all of us have seen the series "Flash Forward" where the entire world goes into a deep sleep for a few seconds at the same time and sees their future 6 months in advance. At first I was fascinated by it and after much thought I realised that it's way to much Science Fiction and actully freaky.

Can you imagine seeing your life 6 months from now? Yes it could be really inlightening or just plain scary. I think our country would be in total chaos bacause people would act in a certain way to a situation before it even took place. We are just not meant to know what the future holds, we would simply live our lives in fear and anticipation...always waiting.

As humans we are intended to live everyday as it comes and appreciate every moment with our loved ones, as life is so short. Live in the moment and don't take life so serious, relax, put your feet up and enjoy.

You do not want to know your future, well not that far in advance....

3 comments:

  1. Ok I have to admit I never saw this series but for me to think of my life in 6 months time is hard. I mean, I know what I would like it to be then, but who says things will work out that way. Everyday is a mistery and we just got to take life one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have to agree with Sakeenah, have not seen it yet. But I think that if we were able to see the future then it may just give us some clarity on why we made certain decisions in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, at this moment it feels like this story is directed at me.. haha well I do feel inspired and will take your advice, and fully agree that we are not meant to know what would happen next, where would the fun be in that?

    ReplyDelete