Thursday, February 11, 2010

If I ruled the world for one day

I would wake up in the mornings and be proud of my country as it would be without shame. I would give freely, laugh uncontrollably and live a long and fulfilled life. If I ruled the world for oned day street children would be one of my first priorities, they would be clothed, feed and placed in a safe and secure environment. I would ensure that every citizen was aware of their rights.

Jacob Zuma would not exist if I ruled the world, he would be sent to a land of torture because the man thinks he is a God and untouchable. If I ruled the world for just one day love and kindness would make the world go round and not money because it has created a society of greed.

Every women would be respected and honoured for their role in society and polygamy would not exist. A female president would led this country and do so with pride and great honour.

If I ruled the world for one day opportunitites would be endless and the future bright.

South Africa would be a country of unity.

3 comments:

  1. Donna for president! Money has created a society of greed and this is only the beginning. If only people could realise how money rules the lives of everyone, whether it is the rich or the poor.

    Children are always emphasised as the future the the world, is this how people and the world want to see the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome topic!
    Lets all stand together and work on shaping the future of South Africa. We are the future and only we hold the key to success and greater possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna if you where president, I would be hoping that tomorrow would be a public holiday. This is a great topic as it allows us to strive to this point of life within South Africa and life.

    ReplyDelete