Saturday, October 2, 2010

What makes you smile?

I think the smallest things are the ones that I appreciate the most in life. Waking up in the morning and seeing a beautiful day makes me smile, hearing the birds chirp gives me reason to get out of bed in the mornings and be positive about the day ahead. If birds can be so happy...What are you depressed about?

Having family and friends who care about me, gives me the greatest joy because their are so many people who are without loved ones. Seeing my dog jump up and down with joy when she sees me makes me smile as it is amazing to me how ones presence can make a dog so overjoyed.

I smile simply because I am alive, I am healthy and I am on a journey to accomplishing all my goals. I smile because I am happy and I am looking forward to a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment